Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tminus 2 days

And counting!!

So this trip to Spain has encompassed practically everything I have ever wanted since I was a freshman in high school. And here it is-in about 48 hours I'm leaving! Right now I'm sitting on my floor looking at all stuff in my suitcase and trying to decide what isn't really important enough so I can save weight. I mean, I don't really need a coat do I? But really I'm "diddy-dalling" because the more I get ready, the more this trip becomes real, and the more scared and nervous I realize I actually am! Ok now I'm rambling...

But I haven't been stalling all day. I decided that it would be nice to get some gifts for my host family in Spain. I mean, it would be a nice thing to do. (Afterall, they are taking in 2 americanos whose spanish (at least on my part) needs a little work.) So I decided on some good ole' Indiana treats. What in the world would that be, you ask?
Well...here they are:

Nothing screams Indiana like racing!


Homemade popcorn and blackberry preserves...yum!


And of course a keychain!


Maybe my Spanish family will like them...

But here's the bottom line- I'M GOING TO SPAIN!! heeheeheee :D

1 comment:

  1. This is why we are roommates! I am sitting here doing the EXACT same thing and definitely freaking out... The gift looks awesome, I had a genius idea and was like, BYU truffles! Totally authentic! Unfortunately, I think they've turned into puddles of melted chocolate in a shiny foil wrapper... maybe they'll be good anyway? hahaha. I got a magnet and Utah shaped pin though. I think we'll be good. ...es el pensamiento que cuenta, verdad? :)

    ReplyDelete